Friday, January 14, 2005

Nice ball, Minnie

I have decided to put the trama behind me. As a peace offering, I bought Minnie a ball. I guess to give her a feel of freedom and a chance to explore the world, our at least Dan's office.

Day 1 with the ball: Not so good. She stood in the ball trying to escape out of the air vent cracks...

Day 2 with the ball: Much better. Minnie rolled around the room like a champ, especially once she hit the hardwood floor. She also transformed the ball into a rolling toliet. Run, poop, run. A few minutes of running and pooping eventually led to a piece of poop sticking to her forehead. She might have been oblivious to the entire moment but it made my day.


nice ball Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger daniel said...

i've found myself with shit on my forehead i don't know how many times. evolutionarily, i now see where it comes from.

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home